All versions are All In One. Just use the latest version and you’re set.
– New home goal audio to be more feisty
– Away goal audio now more mellow and quiet
– Overall balance to volume
This version potentially fixes the issue where sometimes there will be no goal cheers activated, a problem caused by Konami. I’ve extracted goal cheer files form PES2018 and replaced the ones in PES2019. Tried it for 3 days, and so far, haven’t encountered an incident where the goal cheers are not working. I’ve decided to publish this first for people to test out if it works. Please report if the no goal cheer bug is still present. If all is clear, I’ll proceed with more goal cheer mods from this file in the future. So please, test and let me know!
– Direct goal cheer replacement from PES2018
– Seems to fix goal cheers not working at times*
*Test and let me know if the bug still persists.
This version is similar to V3, but using PES2017’s goal cheers instead of PES2018. Also, I’ve removed unnecessary cheers to reduce chances of conflicting with the game’s sound. Do test and let me know if it works.
Fixed no goal cheer bug for good. It was fixed by using PES2019 demo’s files to replace the retail version.
- why add mirrors is a good thing? some countries blocks some hosting sites
- if there are shortners, and don't work: refresh page or retry later, usually works
- some shortners need for "get link" button to be clicked 2-3 times to go next