Nike Aerow II Total 90 ballpack I by Vito and Trokut
Four versions Red – Blue – Hi Vis Blue Yellow and HI Vis Red Yellow.
How to Install:
1. First I recommend change the EvoBall module to ball-server.
2. Copy the full structure (Nike Aerow Total 90 II Red – Nike Aerow Total 90 II Blue – Nike Aerow Total 90 II Hi Vis and Nike Aerow Total 90 II Hi Vis Red Yel directories) to “ball-server” directory inside Sider.
3. Add these lines to the “map_competitions.txt” of ballserver : 0, 0201, Nike Aerow Total 90 II Red, , , , # linked to exhibition mode – 0, 021, Nike Aerow Total 90 II Blue, , , , # linked to exhibition mode – 0, 021, Nike Aerow Total 90 II Hi Vis, , , , # linked to exhibition mode – Nike Aerow Total 90 II Hi Vis Red Yel, , , , # linked to exhibition mode so are manually selectable in the overlay menu & available for random selection in exhibition mode.
Note. These balls are fully compatible with all Hawke’s ballserver versions, are linked to 0 and you can use them in manual and automatic mode selection in the Sider overlays,
password : air
link mirror : https://www.mediafire.com/file/707n1a7n0iyfua2/Nike_Aerow_II_T90_pack.rar/file
- why add mirrors is a good thing? some countries blocks some hosting sites
- if there are shortners, and don't work: refresh page or retry later, usually works
- some shortners need for "get link" button to be clicked 2-3 times to go next