Jon Champion Commentary for Commentary Server – V1 – Last Updated 12/08/2021
– Designed for Pes2020/Pes2021 with Commentary Server installed.
– Contains comments and callnames from Jon Champion and Jim Beglin.
– Update ‘commentary-server.lua’ by adding the following entries to the local patterns: –
– You can set Commentary Server to use tournament ids instead of team ids by: –
– Opening ‘commentary-server.lua’ module in notepad and replace the 1 occurrence of ctx.home_team with ctx.tournament_id.
How to install:
– Ensure Commentary Server by nesa24 is installed.
– Download and extract contents to your content\commentary-server directory.
– When installed, expect to find a ‘use’ folder inside the ‘commentary-server’ directory.
– You can now edit your ‘commentary-server.txt’ file adding ‘use’ as an assignable language.
Please do not rip the audio from this pack and use or advertise as your own.
Please credit if you use this pack in your patch.
- why add mirrors is a good thing? some countries blocks some hosting sites
- if there are shortners, and don't work: refresh page or retry later, usually works
- some shortners need for "get link" button to be clicked 2-3 times to go next