Chants & ChantsBase Update – V4a – Last Updated 12/07/2021
Chants Usage Notes:
– Teams need to be licensed with correct team ID.
– Empty audio slots have been added to teams where chants couldn’t be sourced.
– Designed & tested for Pes2021 and Pes2020. If working for older PES then purely coincidence.
– All audio files are intended to have their volume set below the commentary.
– Volume control in-game affects volume of the pack.
– 2 team with 16 chant slots
– 3 team with 14 chant slots
– 4 team with 12 chant slots
– 31 teams with 10 chant slots
– 159 teams each with 8 chant slots
– 132 teams each with 6 chant slots
– 523 teams each with 4 chant slots
– 190 player chants
ChantsBase Usage Notes:
– It acts like a bass track to a song, is lowest background audio before any chants, whistles, cheers take place.
– It will last the full length of the match for the home team in their home stadium.
– It works best when used alongside my chant pack as the two packs will complement each other. This is why the pack is now merged together with chant pack.
– 107 teams with base crowd audio for their home stadium.
– 12 generic base crowd audio used by other teams.
How to install (DpFileList):
– Delete any old files related to Chants from your PES Downloads folder.
– Extract ‘Preds2021_Chants.cpk’ to your PES2021 Downloads folder.
– Update the DpFileList.bin using DpFileList Generator by Baris.
How to install (LiveCPK via Sider):
– Ensure latest version of Sider is installed.
– Extract contents of CPK to a temp location using CRI Packed File Maker.
– Create ‘preds-root’ inside the Sider/LiveCPK directory.
– Copy contents of temp location to Sider/LiveCPK/preds-root.
– Edit Sider.ini in Notepad and add a new line (DO NOT copy and paste, type manually): –
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\preds-root"
(Can install via Sider or Cpk via DpFileList)
What Happens When Optional Is Installed Aswell As Main:
– When included players score a goal at home, they will have a dedicated chant sung by their fans.
Important Notes For Optional:
The soundscape of the match will be different when this optional file is installed. Most of the time the dominant team will have their chants sung rather than the back and forth of the chants. Its not bad in anyway, just the overall sound may be different to when the optional player chant file is not installed.
Download Links (Extras):
What Happens When Installed:
– All included Bundesliga team audio will relink automatically to the team ID’s used by the patches.
How to install:
– Place after ‘Preds2021_Chants.cpk’ in DPFileList.bin
– Extract into “preds-root” or equivalent sider folder replacing original files.
– Ensure that you only have one chantlist.bin saved in your sider setup. The one from the patch.
Please credit if you use this pack, in your patch.
Please do not extract audio for use in any other pack or patch.
Thanks Over The Years:
Pack Building Assistance – mauri_d & sxsxsx / Team ID’s – Albiore
Chant Assistance – yoman, falcom4ever, Alessio_Luzzi, Ethan2, miguel23pc, Smokey_CL, The_Knight, masterfootball2, beto53, tomiesto, Mosh_Train, avalonmaster, Zarrix, kudret15, thuesan, mauri_d, Derek, godoffootball, angelitop, Jensehc, JaviRiver, Martovic, vulturu0707, ninet, kantonin, pedritoperez, ultra_consenza, sandujelen, ultra1312, calcioscacchi, rafael33bnu, Streetprideitalia
Chant Sources – fanchants.co.uk, fifazaitsev1979.net, YouTube, fcultras.com, PES & FIFA
- why add mirrors is a good thing? some countries blocks some hosting sites
- if there are shortners, and don't work: refresh page or retry later, usually works
- some shortners need for "get link" button to be clicked 2-3 times to go next