Chants Lockdown Edition – V2 – Last Updated 24/02/2021
– All crowd noise will be disabled where possible.
– Each team will have a selection of player talk assigned so that they can be heard on pitch closer to how Training works.
– Languages assigned to teams: –
– IMPORTANT – Ensure that other chant packs are disabled when this is installed.
– If you turn down the Commentary Volume in system settings to something like 7 then you will better enthesis the player voices and sounds.
Full List: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5urjyt79nbaz150/Chants_Lockdown_List.xlsx
How to install (DpFileList):
– Save ‘Preds2021_Chants_Lockdown.cpk’ to your PES2021 Download folder.
– Update DpFileList.bin using DpFileList Generator by Baris.
How to install (LiveCPK via Sider):
– Ensure latest version of Sider is installed.
– Extract contents of CPK to a temp location using CRI Packed File Maker.
– Create ‘preds-root-chantsLD’ inside the Sider/LiveCPK directory.
– Copy contents of temp location to Sider/LiveCPK/preds-root-chantsLD.
– Edit Sider.ini in Notepad and add a new line (DO NOT copy and paste, type manually): –
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\preds-root-chantsLD”
Please credit if you use this pack in your patch.
- why add mirrors is a good thing? some countries blocks some hosting sites
- if there are shortners, and don't work: refresh page or retry later, usually works
- some shortners need for "get link" button to be clicked 2-3 times to go next